- 3000-1/24 Variable Speed Rotary Tool Kit is ideal for carving, engraving, cutting, cleaning, polishing, grinding, sharpening and sanding
- EZ twist integrated nose cap wrench allows for fast accessory changes
- Variable speed for maximum accessory versatility and precise tool control
- Accessory and attachment compatibility can be used with all rotary tool accessories and most attachments (except MS400 and PL400 attachments)
- Equipped with a powerful and efficient 1.2 amp motor to deliver control for precision and detailed work
- Cool-running ball bearing construction for smooth and quiet operation
- Replacement motor brushes extend tool life
- Cord Length: 6′ (1.83 m)
- Includes: 3000 rotary tool, 1 attachment, 24 accessories, hard carry case, accessory case
Whether for carving or engraving soft or hard materials, IT offers the right accessory for every application. Use high speed cutters for shaping, hollowing, grooving, slotting and making tapered holes in soft metals, plastics and woods. Tungsten Carbide Cutters are recommended for shaping, smoothing and material removal on hard materials such as stainless steel and cast iron. A variety of engraving cutters suitable for both soft and hard materials are also available to tackle every project
The versatility of a rotary tool allows you to cut just about any material when used with the appropriate cutting accessory. Cut metal, wood, marble, concrete, brick, porcelain, ceramics, hard epoxy, drywall, tile, grout, and much more.
Put the sparkle on your projects by using a cleaning or polishing accessory. Whether your application requires light-duty de-burring or heavy-duty material removal, It has the perfect accessory for the job.
Restore your furniture or appliances by removing rust and polishing metals by using a grinding or sharpening accessory. For non-ferrous materials such as stone, glass, ceramics and porcelain, use Silicon Carbide Grinding Stones to tackle your projects. Provide clean finishes or prep surfaces by using a sanding accessory.