- Google Nest Protect Second Wired Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm speaks up to tell you the level of smoke or CO and where it is coming from
- Detector must be hard-wired to your home’s electrical system
- Connect the alarm to Wi-Fi to receive phone alerts if the alarm goes off or the batteries run low
- Alert may be turned off from your phone
- Split-spectrum sensor uses 2 wavelengths of light to look for both fast and slow burning fires
- Tests itself 400/day. Everything is working when a green light glows
- 10-year carbon monoxide sensor
- 3 Lithium Metal batteries
- 120V AC connector
- 4 screws and 3 wire nuts
- Owner’s manual
- Measures 5.3″ L x 1.5″ W x 5.3″ H
- Weight 1 lb.
Thinks, speaks, and alerts your phone.
There’s never been a smoke and CO alarm quite like this. Nest Protect looks for fast-burning fires, smoldering fires, and carbon monoxide. It speaks up when there’s a problem and can send a message to your phone if you’re not at home. And it helps keep you safe and sound for up to a decade.
Speaks up to tell you what’s wrong.
When there’s smoke or CO in your home, Nest Protect speaks in a friendly, human voice to give you an early warning and tell you where the danger is.