THis Japanese knives are hand-made and crafted from quality blades of forged Damascus steel. The 33-layer Damascus steel used in making this razor sharp Japanese knife is hand hammered to ensure the strength of the blade and at its core is one of the best steels used in kitchen knife production due to its superior edge retention, sharpness, and being stain resistant.
Made by Mr. Yoshinori Seto, all knives have excellent finish and loved by people who are using them.
- Knife Type: Gyuto Knife
- Steel Type: VG10 Stain-Resistant Steel
- HRC: 60-61
- Blade Type: Double-edged Blade
- Handle Material: Pakka wood
- Ferrel Material: Mahogany
- Blade Length: 210mm
- Blade Thickness: 2.7mm
- Blade Height: 42mm
- Handle Length: 122mm
- Weight: 175g
Use & Care
– Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
– Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
– Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.