- Handheld pump with pressure relief valve increases or decreases traction force.
- Neck wedges adjust to any neck size with the turn of a knob.
- Includes removable head strap sleeve for added comfort; carrying case, and user’s guide.
- Integrated Design – No assembly required!
- Built-in angle adjustment
- No wire extension loop
- 15 degrees, 20 degrees, 25 degrees
- No shoulder pad
The Gold Standard in Home Cervical Traction, from the Innovators in Traction Therapy. This cervical traction device has a patented neck wedge design that combines rotating neck wedges with knobs to allow lateral adjustment for the most comfortable home traction unit available.
The Saunders Cervical Traction Device is designed to provide safe and effective traction (stretching) to the cervical region (neck). The device requires no assembly and is ready to use out of the case.
- A proven alternative to surgery for some patients
- Traction forces are directed to the back of the head to prevent compression of the TMJ
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge provides total control of the force at all times
- Blow-off valve limits the amount of force that can be applied
- A cost-effective option for continuous clinical care
- The innovative design replicates clinical traction and promotes consistency of treatment
- Positioning alternatives allow varying treatment options for the clinician
- The patented pneumatic system ensures relable force accuracy and leak-free performance
- A portable treatment solution that increases patient compliance and satisfaction
- Patented self-adjusting neck wedges ensure a perfect fit
- Patented pump design incorporates a simple “click in place” mechanism
- Quick and simple patient set-up enables home traction without assistance