WHAT IS IT ?
Discover the innovative heat styler, using the power, yet gentleness, of steam to instantly transform your hair in a flash.
• 2x Faster, 2x Smoother*: the ideal beauty companion for quick and easy styling on all hair types
• 91% less damage*: to respect the hair fiber integrity
• Better discipline and natural flow.
• Color protection and incomparable shine.
*Compared to Steampod heating plates alone
Due to limited supply and high demand, we are only able to ship one Steampod per customer
WHAT IT DOES:
With the new Steampod, you can save time in your morning routine. The Steampod straightens hair twice as fast and has 91% less breakage vs. the heating plates alone.
- Steam technology: surround hair with steady distribution of steam while never getting hair wet. The power of steam and comb allows 2x faster, 2x smoother styling with 91% less breakage vs. the heating plates alone.
- Integrated water tank: leak-free water tank allows you to style a full head of hair (up to 600ft!) without having to refill.
- Integrated, removable comb: detangles the hair while styling and holds the hair in place while straightening or creating waves.
- 360° Rotative cord: extra-long rotative cord to create hassle-free waves.
- Hard anodized aluminum plates: high resistance floating plates provide even pressure all over the hair.
- Intelligent heat control: 3 heat settings from 350°F to 410°F, checked up to 2x/sec for even use.
- Suitable for all hair types: the protective power of steam combined with three heat settings suits all hair types.
HOW TO USE
-Fill the built-in water tank with filtered water (using provided bottle) and adjust heat to preferred setting.
-Use the straightener in the direction of the arrows
-Use on dry hair.
For best results, section hair and glide SteamPod down slowly to straighten. The thinner the section, the more precise the result. Take each section and slowly move the straightener downwards from root to tip, making sure the arrows on the tool are pointing down to achieve optimal results. Creating Waves: Pre-comb and section hair. For natural waves, place a small section in the middle of the plates and wrap it around the tool. Then rotate the tool while slowly gliding downwards, making sure the arrows on the tool are pointing down to achieve optimal results. Let the waves cool off for a few minutes before either shaking or brushing them for a very natural-looking result.