About this item
- Dual Sensor Mode : Wave hand close to motion sensor, or just pull down the sprayer allowing you to easily activate. Fully covers double sinks. Simple for the whole family to use.
- POWER TO USE: Stream, sweep and spray with high pressure, easy to use. Faucet gives 50 percent more water pressure, making it easier to washing pots and pans, as well as the sink itself.
- SPOT RESISTANT: Elminiate pesky water stains. Spot Resistant Stainless Steel finish resists fingerprints and water spots for a cleaner looking kitchen. Big difference!
- LASTS 2X LONGER: Kitchen pull down faucet with commercial grade 304 stainless steel construction. High quality ceramic has passed 1,000,000x cycle testing, NSF standard zinc alloy cover with multi-layer brushed nickel, PEX hose, cUPC certification. Best value touchless kitchen faucet.
- Easy installation: Save money and DIY! Installation is Like a Breeze, taking only about 20 minutes to finish. Please ensure gaskets are in the right joints to avoid leaks.
Lead-Free Waterway Kitchen Faucet—-Our kitchen faucets have obtained cUPC and NSF Lead-free/Non-toxic Certification, please don’t worry about using it.
Motion Sensor Kitchen Sink Faucet—-Turn on the faucet and activate the water by Wave Your Hand or Pulling the Sprayer Down within the sensor area, Enjoy the pleasure of releasing your hands.
3 Way Setting Pull Down Kitchen Faucet—-Three easy-to-use spray modes, Sweep/Spray/Stream, Use the sweep modes to cleaning the dishes, Use the spray modes to cleaning the sink or pet shower, Use the stream modes to filling the pots or vases.
One key to control water
Three water outlet modes are controlled by one button, you can use different scenes as you like, such as washing fruits, washing dishes, etc.
Low Battery Reminder
When the power consumption is low, the sensor Light will Flash and remind you to prepare or change new battery in time.
Don’t worry ! It won’t occur that the faucet can’t be used for lack battery.
High quality ceramic valve core
The ceramic valve core tested by 1 million switch experiments has an average service life of up to 10 years