The Wusthof Classic Hollow Edge Wunder Knife is ideal for just about anything in the kitchen. This multi-functional knife can be used for chopping, dicing, cutting, slicing and carving. The hollow edges allow for an effortless cut through foods without worrying about it sticking to the blade. The Hollow Edge Nakiri Knife is used for slicing, dicing and chopping large fruits and vegetables. Combines the features of a chef’s knife with the versatility of a vegetable cleaver. The blade shape finds its origin in Japan. The thin and wide blade produces very fine and even cuts. Features a hollow edge blade which provides less drag while cutting. The Clip Point Paring Knife is the second most important knife to have in the kitchen. This knife is designed for all close-hand tasks. The clip point allows the blade to easily carve and peel fruits and vegetables.
Wusthof Classic full-tang knives are precision forged from a single piece of exclusive Wusthof high-carbon stainless steel. The handle design is made of a highly durable synthetic material known as Polyoxymethylene (POM), which features a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. Each Wusthof Classic knife features a computer controlled cutting edge to ensure the final edge of the blade is precise and uniform from the tip to the heel. The Wusthof PEtec angle and tapered cutting edge reduces drag when slicing foods, allowing for seamless and effortless cutting. Each knife blade is completely buffed and polished by hand.
- Fully forged, full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with bolster
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- 58 Rockwell Hardness; 14° blade angle on each side offers superior sharpness
- Triple-riveted Polyoxymethylene (POM) handle resists fading and discoloration
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
- 3.5″ Clip Point Paring Knife
- 5″ Hollow Edge Nakiri Knife
- 8″ Hollow Edge Wunder Knife