- Professional-grade FC61 stainless steel blade, which is also used for razor blades
- Fine carbide steel is uniformly distributed allows an extremely fine cut and produces a cutting edge with high initial sharpness and lasting edge retention
- Honbazuke-honed cutting edge gives exceptional sharpness from the tip to the heel; edge is symmetrical, so the knife can be used whether you are left or right handed
- The total cutting angle is 9-12° for accurate and precise work; 61 Rockwell Hardness
- Ergonomic triple-rivet designed handle and exposed tang gives the knife a timeless look; handle seamlessly meets the bolster to provide comfortable, safe and tireless work
The Zwilling J.A. Henckels Diplome Chef’s Knife is designed for chopping, mincing, slicing, and dicing. The Zwilling J.A. Henckels Diplome series was developed in collaboration with the world-famous Le Cordon Bleu culinary institute to train top chefs. As first-class cutting implements are prerequisite for first-class work in the kitchen, the knives have a Japanese cutting edge to meet the highest demands. The blade with its Honbazuke edge is made of a very hard FC61 stainless steel, while the easy-care durable polymer resin handle seamlessly joins the blade. The traditional 3-rivet design literally gives the knives the finishing touch. The Zwilling J.A. Henckels Diplome – Le Cordon Bleu knife series features knives crafted by the Zwilling Seki factory combining German technology and manufacturing expertise with Japanese blade craftsmanship and its technical ingenuity.